Z Zoned Dough® + CBD Oil
CBD may help manage restlessness, pain, and stress—which all affect your quality of sleep. By addressing one of those root causes, CBD can improve your sleep. LEARN MORE ABOUT CBD HERE. Each pillow in our CBD line includes a CBD infusion and a soothing sage scent, a refreshing CBD spritzer, and a natural cotton cover.
CBD is infused into our Zoned Dough™, our premium memory foam, and combined with our unique zoning technology. It’s more responsive, exceptionally supportive, and relieves pain and pressure points on the head and neck. Then, our product development team identified a calming Clary Sage scent would pair with CBD for a multilayered restorative night’s sleep. To heighten the soothing effects of the infusion, we’ve included a spritzer featuring organically grown CBD from our farm in Denver, CO.
For every pillow purchased, the MALOUF FOUNDATION will make a donation to support child survivors of sex trafficking because we believe every child deserves freedom, justice, dignity, and a safe home.
- Includes organically grown CBD oil spritzer
- 100% natural cotton cover
- Infused with CBD and soothing sage scent
- Dough™ memory foam is softer and more supportive
- Pure CBD infusion can help soothe the senses and promote deeper and more restorative sleep; includes 4 oz spritzer of pure, organically grown CBD oil to be sprayed on the pillowcase
- Zoned Technology™ design cradles the head while supporting the neck
- Ventilated for increased airflow and breathability
- 5-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
We are now a Certified B Corporation®. This means that as a company, we’re concerned not only with revenue, but also with our corporate social responsibility on society, workers, the community, and the environment. We’ve got a triple bottom line: planet, people, profits
Dough® Memory Foam
Our exclusive formula of premium memory foam is more responsive, exceptionally support and has a slower recovery time than typical memory foam.
Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your neck.